This policy is subject to review and revision by the Board of Directors and may be altered in whole or in part by the Board of Directors following government guidelines. The Board of Directors and office manager will be responsible for overseeing compliance with NCUA regulations.
Personal checks exceeding $100: $100 - 1 business day, remaining amount - 5 business days
Unknown business checks exceeding $500: $100 - 1 business day, remianing amount - 5 business days
We may also hold funds for up to 5 business days under the following circumstances:
- An emergency, such as a failure of equipment, fire, or natural disaster
- The member’s share or share draft account has been overdrawn in the last six months
- The member is re-depositing a check that has previously been returned as unpaid
- The credit union has reason to question a check that the member is depositing
- A withdrawal amount of $30,000 or greater
We may hold funds, limiting availability under the following circumstances:
- The member is signed on a delinquent loan with the credit union
- Government order
- Identity can not be verified
- OFAC match
The credit union keeps a limited amount of cash on hand. Cash disbursed transactions are limited to $3500 per day/per member, and $10,000 per week/per member.
Requests which fall outside of the policy guidelines will require Board review and approval.